JellyPages.com

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Forced Bi Phone Sex

I like when my men test me by saying they could never suck or fuck another mans dick. That just makes me want to prove them wrong and make me do some forced bi phone sex with them. I tell them yes they would suck a dick and they will suck a dick. I'm the type of girl to invite another one of my friends over just so you have a dick to suck. I order him to take the dick out and suck it or I'll be happy to shove his mouth down on it. I don't care if you want it or not you going to gag on that shit. And before I'm done with him he will be on all fours getting fucked by that big black dick. I keep those black dicks on the side for you straight men that think no female can turn your ass gay.  

Forced Bi Phone Sex with Barbie

1-888-704-6848

yahoo- bootiliciousbarbiex

No comments:

Post a Comment